ADSM-L

Re: Unable to backup Netware 6 SP 2 Cluster volumes located on 2105 ESS

2002-08-23 02:43:42
Subject: Re: Unable to backup Netware 6 SP 2 Cluster volumes located on 2105 ESS
From: Rafael Mendez <rafael_mendez AT STARMEDIA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 02:45:55 -0400
Hi Peter,
Maybe this is not a problem of TSM.
You could need to apply a Netware patch.
I hope this clue helps you: TSAUP9.exe

Rafael
Madrid-Spain
-------
to: Peter Hadikin <Peter_Hadikin AT BCIT DOT CA>
cc:
date: 8/22/2002 8:35:51 PM
subject: Unable to backup Netware 6 SP 2 Cluster volumes located on 2105 ESS

> I have just got back from holidays and have been bombarded with

> questions regarding backups and restores that are not working on a

> Netware 6 SP 2 cluster.  I have tried TSM 4.1.3, 4.2.2 and 5.1.0 with

> the same problem resulting with all 3 TSM client.  The backup recieves a

> ANS1076E *** Directory path not found *** message and does not backup

> the shared cluster volume.  There is no problem backing up the local

> SYS: volume.

> Any help would be most appreciated.

> Thanks, Peter

Obtin gratis tu cuenta de correo en StarMedia Email. !Regmstrate hoy mismo!.
http://www.starmedia.com/email