ADSM-L

Re: last sunday of the month

2002-08-22 16:28:08
Subject: Re: last sunday of the month
From: "Ochs, Duane" <Duane.Ochs AT QG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:29:12 -0500
Not sure what OS you are using, But a time calculation works perfect.

If the day of the week is Sunday, add 7 days to date, if month is now
different run backup. My example is for VMS.

Always works, never have to worry about leap years or Februarys.

It can be submitted from TSM scheduling VIA a schedule that is set to
command. But as long as the command runs fine you will never know about
completion status... More scripting will be required for notification.