ADSM-L

DR/Offsite backup for a UNIX based TSM server.

2002-08-21 16:06:32
Subject: DR/Offsite backup for a UNIX based TSM server.
From: "Hunley, Ike" <Ike.Hunley AT BCBSFL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:57:27 -0400
*SMers...

I sure hope someone out there has an idea of how to do this....

I have one TSM running on AIX 4.3.  The problem is that the server has no
tapes being sent offsite for Disaster Recovery. What I'd like to do is
create copy pools the send the data to z/OS base TSM servers, backing up to
tapes that are sent offsite.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.