ADSM-L

Re: Override include-exclude list in Unix-client for one session

2002-08-21 11:46:59
Subject: Re: Override include-exclude list in Unix-client for one session
From: Arni Eggertsson <arnie AT GORMUR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:14:19 +0000
Hi

This is also possible what you just said, however archives do not have the same
flexibility regarding the life time of your data.  I would say that ANDY's
suggestion is far better.  I went through the same thing running Oracle server
on an HPUX box sometime ago.  (management refused to pay for the TDP) and I
tried all kinds of options and ended doing the trick with FREQUENCY setting.

Kind regards
Arni Snorri Eggertsson
arnie AT gormur DOT com