ADSM-L

Re: Infos on TDP for Informix for IAX 5.1 64 bits

2002-08-20 15:59:37
Subject: Re: Infos on TDP for Informix for IAX 5.1 64 bits
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:16:21 -0400
> I already sent a post on that topic, with no valuable response, so I
re-post !
> Does anyone out here (from IBM or Tivoli) have information on  release
date for the AIX 5.1 64 bits TDP > for Informix client  ?
> I find it rather boring that people working hand in hand (IBM, Informix,
Tivoli) are not capable enough > to coordinate their software releases, so
that the customer can use it !
> I'm facing an annoying situation, where I have an Informix 64 bits
environment going productive, and no > way doing backups of the data !
> If anybody knows something, please give me information asap ...
> Many thanks in advance !

Arnaud,

IBM knows about this request and is working on it.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.