ADSM-L

Re: disable sessions in dsmserv.opt

2002-08-19 23:59:11
Subject: Re: disable sessions in dsmserv.opt
From: Don France <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:26:45 -0700
I'm afraid you are SOL;  one answer might be to "down" the interface -- or,
otherwise get creative with the connectivity (temporarily).  We just use the
disablescheds option, and "disable ses" immediately upon startup -- there is
no startup command file (like inittab)... if a user just happens to get in,
you can cancel the session.

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager, WinNT/2K, AIX/Unix, OS/390
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT att DOT net

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)