ADSM-L

ANS1075E : Program Memory Exhausted

2002-08-19 15:41:36
Subject: ANS1075E : Program Memory Exhausted
From: Rob Hefty <R.Hefty AT LABSAFETY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:20:08 -0500
Hello all,
We have a win2k file server here running 4.2 that we have been doing
incrementals on for months with journaling enabled and had no problems until
recently.  The error listed above outputs almost immediately after the
initial run of it.  We then rerun it (through a 3rd party scheduler) and it
completes normally, backing up the normal amount.  I tried the Tivoli
website to no avail since this message is not documented and am waiting in a
call back queue on it but have not heard back anything.  Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob Hefty
IS Operations