ADSM-L

Re: TSM and protocol converters

2002-08-16 16:05:25
Subject: Re: TSM and protocol converters
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT DATATREND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:03:27 -0500
With the IBM SAN Data Gateway, cfgmgr works as usual with no special
procedures required.  The "converter" is 'invisible' to AIX and has no
drivers.

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
IBM Premier Business Partner
121 Cheshire Lane, Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT datatrend DOT com

bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
08/16/02 02:33 PM