ADSM-L

Re: ans1512e return code 12

2002-08-16 10:02:19
Subject: Re: ans1512e return code 12
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:02:23 +0200
Hi Perpetua!
If I remember correctly skipped files will result in a return code 4. You
talk about return code 12, so there should be another problem. Please check
the dsmerror.log for more details.
By the way, you are using rather old client and server levels...
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines