ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Web Admin Interface - grrr

2002-08-15 11:13:05
Subject: Re: Antwort: Web Admin Interface - grrr
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:05:46 -0400
Look at all the responses on this thread, and what you see is that we are
all discussing ways we GET AROUND the admin web interface.
That should be indication enough to the developers that the product has a
problem.

Telling prospective TSM customers that "oh yeah don't worry, there are
plenty of ways AROUND the limitations in the admin interface", isn't exactly
a prime selling point.