ADSM-L

Re: WINNT\system32\config files

2002-08-13 15:17:25
Subject: Re: WINNT\system32\config files
From: William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:14:38 -0400
Hi, TSM gurus,

Is it possible to backup/restore these files?, even if we can somehow shut
them down temporarily.  Does anyone else use these files and back them up?

08/10/02 05:01:15     ANE4987E (Session: 104441, Node: PJINTDHCP02)  Error

                       processing '\\pjintdhcp02\c$\WINNT\system32\config

                       \default': the object is in use by another process

and ditto on the PJITSCITRIX01client.

08/10/02 02:31:15     ANE4987E (Session: 104072, Node: PJITSCITRIX01)
Error
                       processing '\\pjitscitrix01\c$\WTSRV\system32\config

                       \SAM': the object is in use by another process

Thank You,
Bill Rosette
Data Center/IS/Papa Johns International
WWJD

|         |           Laura Booth      |
|         |           <lbooth@CARILION.|
|         |           COM>             |
|         |           Sent by: "ADSM:  |
|         |           Dist Stor        |
|         |           Manager"         |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           .EDU>            |
|         |           08/13/02 02:26 PM|
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor |
|         |           Manager"         |

  |       To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                        |
  |       cc:
                                 |
  |       Subject:  DSM.OPT FILE

Does anyone have an example of a dsm.opt file for the new 2000 5.1
client they could send me?

Thanks,
Laura Booth