ADSM-L

Re: 2 Questions

2002-08-13 09:57:42
Subject: Re: 2 Questions
From: Rafael Mendez <rafael_mendez AT STARMEDIA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:59:58 -0400
Hi Steve,
I have found that the error ANR0871E is solved installing a different patch
level(4.1. but, like you should know, version 4.1 is out of support.
For that reason, I suggest you to upgrade TSM server at least to 4.2.2.0.
The error with tapes, I have seen some similar cases and allways using an audit
volume #### fix=no helps to solve it.

Hope this helps.
Rafael

-------
to: "Copper, Steve" <scopper AT WESTERNPOWER.CO DOT UK>
cc:
date: 8/12/2002 8:21:25 AM
subject: Re: 2 Questions

> Sorry, forgot to put in the levels.

> Aix &#8221;.3.3.

> TSM server &#8221;.1.3.0

> Looks like I will be doing some upgrades to server level 4.1.4.1 at least. I

> will try an audit vol after I get the tape brought back onsite.

> I will contact TSM support to see what they recommend for the auditdb

> command.

> Thanks

> Steve

Obtin gratis tu cuenta de correo en StarMedia Email. !Regmstrate hoy mismo!.
http://www.starmedia.com/email