ADSM-L

Re: Eject a vol from 3494

2002-08-12 15:00:37
Subject: Re: Eject a vol from 3494
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:00:21 -0400
Oooh....oooh..........just learned this.... (hope I get it right ).

MTLIB -l /dev/lmcp0 -C -tFF10 -V volser-to-eject

changes the CATEGORY to FF10 which is the standard EJECT category. For
BULK EJECT, it is FF11.

Check the IBM 3494 Hardware books.......I got it from the Redbook:  IBM
Magstar 3494 Tape Libraries:  A Practical Guide

David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
08/12/2002 02:22 PM