ADSM-L

Re: AW: incremental and incremental -incrbydate

2002-08-08 22:08:23
Subject: Re: AW: incremental and incremental -incrbydate
From: "Mark D. Rodriguez" <mark AT MDRCONSULT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 20:44:16 -0500
Norbert Martin wrote:

Thats very easy.
Incremental, on default, is: The last active Backup Version of a Backup.
That true if you want to restore the last
incremental 1,2,3,4,5...+ Full Backup state of your server.

By using incrbydate, you can select the backups by date, for sample befor 30
days. All modification on a certain day.

hope this helps

regards norbert

P.S: It's not nice to know who writes

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----