ADSM-L

netware management class

2002-08-06 10:16:09
Subject: netware management class
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:14:47 -0400
Greetings,

I'm either brain dead or there's a problem. Netware client 5.1 on
Netware 5 cluster node (I know, not officially supported). I put in the
following include statement in the options file with no change in MC.
That is by viewing the files from the web interface they still show MC
of Default. The statement is at the very end of the options file.

include ndps2:ndps/* deptdata

I've tried it in double quotes, I've tried it with slashes both ways,
I've tried it with \...\*, I've tried it with one leg in the air and one
hand behind my back, nothing seems to matter.

Any thoughts?

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems