ADSM-L

Re: U0301 Abends on version 4.2.1.0

2002-08-06 09:26:44
Subject: Re: U0301 Abends on version 4.2.1.0
From: Michael Moore <Michael_Moore AT VFC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:19:28 -0400
Thats a whole different problem!  But, not TSM related..

Michael Moore
VF Services Inc.
121 Smith Street
Greensboro,  NC  27420-1488

Voice: 336-332-4423
Fax: 336-332-4544

                      "Loon, E.J. van -
                      SPLXM"                   To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      <Eric-van.Loon@KL        cc:
                      M.COM>                   Subject:  Re: U0301 Abends on
version 4.2.1.0
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      08/06/02 07:07 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hi Michael!
Why did you install 4.2.1.0 while 4.2.2.0 is available?
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines