ADSM-L

Re: Housekeeping through a TSM script

2002-08-04 22:05:22
Subject: Re: Housekeeping through a TSM script
From: Michael Benjamin <MBenjamin AT BUNNINGS.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:34:58 +0800
Userid and passwords can be placed in /etc/security perhaps (chmod 700)
chmod (700) your relevant scripts and call them via sudo once you've
configured the user signon/s.

There are ways of protecting your script internals, including utilising
encryption.

Bunnings Legal Disclaimer:

1)     This email is confidential and may contain legally priviledged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received
this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email and
delete the document.

2)     All emails sent to and sent from Bunnings Building Supplies
are scanned for content.  Any material deemed to contain inappropriate
subject matter will be reported to the email administrator of all
parties concerned.