ADSM-L

Re: TSM storage problem

2002-07-30 14:32:27
Subject: Re: TSM storage problem
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:10:51 -0500
Just a guess.. could the size of data you are trying to backup is greater
than Storage?
Like backing up  file size which is greater than what's available.   I
can't recall, but I am thinking if the file is too large to be backed up
it would terminate before  writing to storage pool and finding out later
that it doesn't have enough storage pool.  I could be wrong.

Sung Y. Lee
E-mail sunglee AT us.ibm DOT com

                      "Damron, Nancy
                      E."                      To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      <Nancy.Damron@PSH        cc:
                      S.NET>                   Subject:  Re: TSM storage problem
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]