ADSM-L

Re: BKI0455E agent.lic

2002-07-29 00:57:21
Subject: Re: BKI0455E agent.lic
From: Raghu Srinivas <raghu AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:27:50 +0530
hi

agent.lic file must be in the  /oracle/<SID>/dbs directory.Please check
whether you received the TDP for R/3 media with agent.lic file. Other wise
contact your vendor for lic file.

Regards

Raghu S Nivas
Tivoli Admin
DCM Data Systems
New Delhi.

                    "Lane, Debbie"
                    <Debbie.Lane@INT        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    ERMEC.COM>              cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:         Subject:     BKI0455E agent.lic
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <[email protected]
                    T.EDU>

                    07/27/2002 12:45
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

I installed TDP R/3 for AIX.  When we try to execute a backup we receive
the
error BKI0455E - license file does not exist.  An agent.lic must be in the
same directory as the initSID.utl file.  We do have an agent.lic in the
same
directory (/oracle/P01/dbs/) as the initP01.utl file.  What am I missing
here?

Best Regards,

Debbie