ADSM-L

Backing up DB2/SAP R/3 to TSM

2002-07-26 02:04:32
Subject: Backing up DB2/SAP R/3 to TSM
From: "Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 07:58:52 +0200
Hi TSMers

I have set up SAP R/3 on a DB2 database to backup to TSM. On one of my
servers it just is not working. I keep getting the error below:-

SQL2062N  An error occurred while accessing
media"/db2/MOR/sqllib/adsm/libtadsm.a".  Reason code: "400"

Has any of you guys out there had an experience with problems like this
one...

Please Help...!!!!!!

> Lindy Crawford
> Business Solutions: IT
> BoE Corporate
>
> *      +27-31-3642185
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>  +27-31-3642946
         lcrawford AT boecorp.co DOT za <mailto:lcrawford AT boecorp.co DOT za>

WARNING:
Any unauthorised use or interception of this email is illegal. If this email
is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute nor disclose the
contents to anyone. Save for bona fide company matters, BoE Ltd does not
accept any responsibility for the opinions expressed in this email.
For further details please see: http://www.boe.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm