ADSM-L

New Policy Domain

2002-07-24 16:43:15
Subject: New Policy Domain
From: "Argeropoulos, Bonnie" <bargeropoulos AT ELLIOT-HS DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:39:14 -0400
Hello,

Running  aix  4.1.1 and 4.1.1 on the NT clients....
I recently created a new domain with separate disk storage space from the
existing domain and moved 4 nodes to this domain.  Backups seem to be
running okay...but there is still occupancy for these nodes in the old
domains disk space...this should definitely have migrated  by now.

Does anyone know why I have disk space in the old space of
gen_disk....shouldn't
there only be space in the new gen_disk2?

Any help would be appreciated....thanks

Bonnie Argeropoulos
bargeropoulos AT elliot-hs DOT org

Node Name         Type  Filespace   Storage     Number of   Physical
Logical
                        Name        Pool Name       Files      Space
Space
                                                            Occupied
Occupied
                                                                (MB)
(MB)
----------------  ----  ----------  ----------  ---------  ---------
---------
---------
HBO               Bkup  $1$DRA0:    GEN_DISK          366     383.84
HBO               Bkup  $1$DRA0:    GEN_DISK          366     383.84
237.17
HBO               Bkup  $1$DRA0:    GEN_DISK2         933   8,616.59
8,616.59
HBO               Bkup  $1$DRA0:    GEN_OFFSI-     11,956  36,774.52
36,475.88
                                     TE

HBO               Bkup  $1$DRA0:    GEN_TAPE       10,657  27,982.64
27,622.38