ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino backup issues.....

2002-07-23 16:38:47
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino backup issues.....
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:30:48 -0400
Yes, they are going straight to tape, currently in a 3590 autoloader which
will become a 3494 as soon as IBM fixes the hardware issues.

Yes, MOUNTWAIT was NO. Have changed it and it seems to have worked.

Someone needs to address the error message. It doesn't make any
sense...........I wasn't doing a restore !!!!!!!!
Zoltan Forray
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807

Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
07/23/2002 02:58 PM