ADSM-L

expire inventory question

2002-07-23 11:59:34
Subject: expire inventory question
From: Rob Schroeder <robs AT FAMOUSFOOTWEAR DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:54:58 -0500
When I run inventory expiration, I can look in the activity log and see the
process going through each of my file spaces.  I see it hitting the TSM
clients as well as the TDP for SQL clients, however I do not see the
messages for the TDP for Oracle clients.  I have used RMAN to expire and
delete the backups that are older than 10 days, but are still not getting
any tape storage back.  My TSM server is Win2k Sp2 4.1.6 and my client is
Win2k Sp2 TDP 2.2 TSM 4.2.1.20.  I have double checked the settings for
verdeleted and retonly and both are set to 0.

Am I missing something here.

Help

Rob Schroeder
Famous Footwear