ADSM-L

Re: Dr. Watson Error in drive C:\

2002-07-23 10:54:09
Subject: Re: Dr. Watson Error in drive C:\
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:55:29 -0400
I concur with Tim Rushforth's assessment from yesterday: based on the
failing line of code, this is APAR IC33023.

This APAR is fixed in TSM 4.2.2. I would recommend going to that level.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Christian Astuni/Argentina/IBM@IBMAR
07/22/2002 14:28