ADSM-L

Re: How to code a select?

2002-07-22 18:56:36
Subject: Re: How to code a select?
From: Greg Garrison <gagarris AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:54:53 -0700
Jack...

Is this what you're looking for?

select a.library_name, b.volume_name, b.status, b.stgpool_name,
b.pct_utilized from libvolumes a, volumes b where a.volume_name =
b.volume_name

Greg A. Garrison
Account Storage Manager
IBM Global Services, Service Delivery Center - West
9022 S. Rita Road, Rm 2785, Tucson, AZ 85744
Phone (520) 799-5429  Internal 321-5429
Pager 800-946-4646 PIN 6034139
e-mail: gagarris AT us.ibm DOT com

                      "Coats, Jack"
                      <Jack.Coats@BANKST        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      ERLING.COM>               cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:           Subject:  How to code a select?
                      Dist Stor Manager"
                      <[email protected].

                      07/22/2002 11:56
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

I am trying to come up with a select I could code that will give the
results similar to a "q libv" command.

Eventually I want to get it to indicate

           volume   volume      storage     percent
Library    name     status       pool       utilized

This is really a combination of "q vol" and "q libv"

Any help would be appreciated. ... Jack