ADSM-L

Re: Temporary Backup

2002-07-20 18:59:25
Subject: Re: Temporary Backup
From: bizzorg <bizzorg AT WORLDNET.ATT DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:55:37 -0400
Please help?  Has anyone out there seen this?  What did you do to solve it?

**** Begin Backup - Log Maint for Database NGBUPRD ****
ACTIVE LOG PATH = /udb/active/logs/dbngbprd/p03/ngbuprd/node0003
ARCHIVE LOG PATH = /udb/archive/logs/dbngbprd/p03/ngbuprd

  Database Connection Information

Database server        = DB2/6000 7.2.3
SQL authorization ID   = DBNGBPRD
Local database alias   = NGBUPRD

SQL2025N  An I/O error "-50" occurred on media "TSM".
**** BACKUP NOT SUCCESSFUL **  Terminating

Gerald Wichmann wrote:

By creating a new management class with the appropriate retention settings
for the domain that node is assigned to, then on that node add an include
statement appropriately pointing to that managementclass..

e.g.

include /somefilesystem/.../* newmanagementclassname
include /somefilesystem/* newmanagementclassname

everything for that filesystem will use the retention settings of the new
mgmtclass.
Everything else will use the default management class.

Gerald Wichmann
Senior Systems Development Engineer
Zantaz, Inc.
925.598.3099 (w)