ADSM-L

Re: Bare Metal Restore for TSM

2002-07-18 13:44:28
Subject: Re: Bare Metal Restore for TSM
From: Philippe Girard <Philippe.Girard AT NOVIPRO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:42:47 -0400
I have some documents on BMR for TSM (User Guide) etc.
If you interested ao this document, send me a note.

Philippe

"Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM>
18/07/2002 01:24 PM

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

Good luck!  Ever since Veritas bought The Kernel Group development for
the product integration with TSM died, it's now being used with their
offering.

Myself and many others in the San Francisco bay area are concerned with
IBM's marketing strategy in some key points such as bare-metal restore
capabilities.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
Joshua S. Bassi