ADSM-L

Re: Question 5.1.1.0 / NT2000 / ANR1134W Migration terminated f or s torage pool DISKPOOL -

2002-07-17 11:45:51
Subject: Re: Question 5.1.1.0 / NT2000 / ANR1134W Migration terminated f or s torage pool DISKPOOL -
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:43:42 -0500
Van: Salak Juraj [mailto:j.salak AT ASAMER DOT AT]
> does somebody share this problem with me:
>
> fresh installed TSM 5.1.1.0 on NT2000, two manual scsi tape drives,
> Each tape oeration (with the exception of dsmlabel)
> results in errors like this:
>
>         ANR1134W Migration terminated for storage pool DISKPOOL -
>          insufficient number of mount points available for
>          removable media.

To hazard an answer:

It sounds like you're running backups to a disk pool called DISKPOOL that
has no volumes assigned to it; also, you have no NEXTSTGPOOL designated for
DISKPOOL.

Run Q STG. Does your DISKPOOL stgpool have a NEXTSTGPOOL designated? What is
the size of DISKPOOL?

Certified TSM consultant
Certified AIX system engineer
MCSE