ADSM-L

Re: NIC Settings

2002-07-17 10:14:50
Subject: Re: NIC Settings
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:12:50 -0700
> Geoff,

>You are getting the runaround.

>Our Solaris admins use this script on Solaris 2.6 to determine NIC
settings. The key >command is ndd -get.

Many thanks to Steve, Justin and Eric for your emails. I pasted
"ALL"(important portions) of the replies in another email to the world so
everyone would basically know I'm tired of being told this is my problem and
to call IBM for help when it's not. If the admin, used loosly here, would at
least do the same things I did he might have solved his problem over a month
ago instead of continuing to blame it on TSM. As I suspected this is the
problem.

Unfortunately some heads around here are larger than life and take wrecking
balls to get through.

Thanks again.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator