ADSM-L

Overland Neo Library Audit

2002-07-15 09:12:49
Subject: Overland Neo Library Audit
From: "Cahill, Ricky" <Ricky.Cahill AT EQUITAS.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:52:15 +0100
In house we use two Storagetek L180's, I'm currently working on our DR and
for
this we'll be using an Overland neo (stack of 6)
I can get TSM to see and work with the Overland Neo, and if I load tapes
manually into it the cartridge map shows up the barcode labels fine.
What I can't do is bulk load the library up and do a library audit, or get
any
information back from the library as to what tapes are loaded into what
drives.
Does anyone use an Overland Neo and can tell me what I need to change to get
it
to send audit info back to TSM.
TSM version is 4.2.1

Thanks in advance

       ..........Rikk

> iTNET
> Rikk Cahill
> 3rd Line Server Support
> ricky.cahill AT itnet DOT com
> Equitas London 0207-342-2358

Equitas Limited, 33 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8LL, UK
NOTICE: This message is intended only for use by the named addressee
and may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are
not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any
action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error
please notify postmaster AT equitas.co DOT uk and delete the message and any

Equitas reserve the right to monitor and/or record emails, (including the
contents thereof) sent and received via its network for any lawful business
purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law

Registered in England: Registered no. 3173352 Registered address above