ADSM-L

Re: solaris experts plz help

2002-07-11 04:24:54
Subject: Re: solaris experts plz help
From: Jozef Zatko <zatko AT LOGIN DOT SK>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:23:08 +0200
Hello Gerald,
you have to change your conf files like this:

lb.conf
if the scsi target and luns for your libraries are OK, you do not have to
change this file.

op.conf
replace all "lb" with "op" (in this file you define only optical drives,
not changer). For each optical drive create one stanza with correct target
and lun of each drive (so you will have 10 stanzas in your conf file).

Example

Name="op" class="scsi"
     Target=X lun=Y;

X is SCSI target ID of optical drive and Y is LUN of that drive

mt.conf
here replace "lb" with "mt" (in this file you define only tape drives, not
changer). For each tape drive create one stanza with correct target and
lun of each drive (so you will have 4 stanzas in your conf file).

Example

Name="mt" class="scsi"
     Target=X lun=Y;

X is SCSI target ID of tape drive and Y is LUN of that drive

Ing. Jozef Zatko
Login a.s.
Dlha 2, Stupava
tel.: (421) (2) 60252618

Gerald Wichmann <gwichman AT ZANTAZ DOT COM>
11.07.2002 01:14