ADSM-L

AIX restore from one client to another

2002-07-10 15:10:49
Subject: AIX restore from one client to another
From: "Anderson, Michael - HMIS" <Michael_Anderson AT HMIS DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:10:43 -0400
        I want to be able to restore directories from a production client to
a test client. I know with the other platforms you
     just put the other clients node name in the path, but being unfamiliar
with AIX I was not sure if this would be the same.
     I have not tried this yet, just looking for some direction. This is how
I assume it would go:

     restore nodeA /usr/xyz/* -su=yes nodeB/usr/xyz/

     I guess my question is, is this possible and do I have the right
syntax.

     Any help would be appreciated

     Mike Anderson
     Michael_Anderson AT hmis DOT org