ADSM-L

Re: Win2K cluster question

2002-07-08 13:21:33
Subject: Re: Win2K cluster question
From: Jon Adams <Jon.Adams AT PREMERA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:21:06 -0700
I see you have your answer (in short, it is YES), but wanted to bring to
your attention of an issue I had to find out the hard way:

Follow the directions in the book for proper installation and configuration
of the cluster-aware "generic service" resource but, be aware that there is
a typo in the book, page 23 - you also require the switch /CLUSTERNODE:YES
in order for that CLI command to properly install and configure that
service. I had to call support on that one, but I do not remember the APAR
for it.