ADSM-L

Re: Problems configuring Library Sharing

2002-07-08 10:14:13
Subject: Re: Problems configuring Library Sharing
From: Irena Rokiene <IRokiene AT MAIL.LBANK DOT LT>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 16:12:39 +0200
Hi,

I guess SAN zoning is OK - both servers can see the drives.

Could you please mail what versions are your TSM servers? And have you had
any problems configuring library sharing?

Thank you.
Irena Rokiene

                    "Leijnse, Finn
                    F                    To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    SITI-ITDSES31"       cc:
                    <finn.leijnse@       Subject:     Re: Problems configuring
Library Sharing
                    SHELL.COM>
                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR
                    IST.EDU>

                    2002.07.08
                    13:16
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi,

We have two NSM's sharing one 3584 library with 15 3580 drives and I have
some experience with setting this up. I suggest that you start by checking
the zoning of the drives in your san. Can both servers see the drives?

met vriendelijke groeten, regards et salutations,

Finn Leijnse

ITDSES/31 - Central Data Storage Management
Shell Information Tech. International
Postbus 1027, 2265 BD Leidschendam
tel: (+31) 703034043
mail: finn.leijnse AT shell DOT com