ADSM-L

TSM DBBackup

2002-07-05 10:23:53
Subject: TSM DBBackup
From: Bill Wheeler <Bill.Wheeler AT LA-Z-BOY DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:21:59 -0400
Hello *SMers,

            I have a couple of questions.  We are possible moving to an LTO
drive in the near future.   I am trying to determine how to do a TSM backup
without sending it to a separate cartridge.  Our DBbackup is small and do
not see a reason to use such a large cartridge, do anyone have an idea?

Can it be sent to the same cartridge?

Can I create a flat file and back that up?

These are the few questions that I need an answer for, if any one could help
me out.

Thanks,

Bill Wheeler

PDM Administrator

La-Z-Boy Incorporated

(734) 242-1444 x 6170

bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com <mailto:bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com>