ADSM-L

Re: 3590H drives?

2002-07-04 04:39:52
Subject: Re: 3590H drives?
From: Gianluca Mariani1 <gianluca_mariani AT IT.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:38:05 +0100
the H drives are not GA yet. TSM already supports them. a readme will be
available on the website.

Cordiali saluti
Gianluca Mariani
Tivoli TSM Global Response Team, Roma
Via Sciangai 53, Roma
 phones : +39(0)659664598
                   +393351270554 (mobile)
gianluca_mariani AT it.ibm DOT com

                      Lloyd Dieter
                      <dieter AT SNRGY DOT COM        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  3590H drives?
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      04/07/2002 03:59
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Has anyone installed/set up these yet with TSM?

I have a customer with B's that was looking to go to E's, but is now
thinking about the new H models.

I'm guessing that the migration process would be similar to a B-E upgrade,
but I'm not sure I want to be the first kid on the block to try it.

-Lloyd
    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
   Synergy, Inc.   http://www.synergyinc.cc   ldieter AT snrgy DOT com
             Main:716-389-1260    fax:716-389-1267