ADSM-L

3590H drives?

2002-07-03 22:59:31
Subject: 3590H drives?
From: Lloyd Dieter <dieter AT snrgy DOT com>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 22:59:31 -0400
Has anyone installed/set up these yet with TSM?

I have a customer with B's that was looking to go to E's, but is now
thinking about the new H models.

I'm guessing that the migration process would be similar to a B-E upgrade,
but I'm not sure I want to be the first kid on the block to try it.

-Lloyd
    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
   Synergy, Inc.   http://www.synergyinc.cc   ldieter AT snrgy DOT com
             Main:716-389-1260    fax:716-389-1267