ADSM-L

Re: Sun Solaris 8 client scheduler dumps ...

2002-07-03 21:53:25
Subject: Re: Sun Solaris 8 client scheduler dumps ...
From: Charles Pizzato <Charles_Pizzato AT ADC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 11:53:42 +1000
Hi Edgar,

I tried changing the SchedulerMode to prompted and polling without luck.

At the moment I have got the "dsmc incr" command simply running on the cron
which does the trick however obviously isn't the ideal solution.

>Other way that you can try, is configure the daemon Web Client manages both
services:
>Web Client and Scheduler.

How do you go about doing this ?

Has anyone else found a way to get the scheduler working in this situation -
perhaps via a patch or something?

Thanks,
Charles

>Hi.
>
>I have already had this problem, which was resolved configuring the TSM Client
Scheduler