ADSM-L

Re: checkin & label scratch volumes

2002-07-03 10:05:17
Subject: Re: checkin & label scratch volumes
From: Jozef Zatko <zatko AT LOGIN DOT SK>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:03:00 +0200
Robert,
if volumes are alredy labeled and you only need insert them to library,
use checkin libv command. If volumes are not yet labeled, you must label
them with
label libv command.

Ing. Jozef Zatko
Login a.s.
Dlha 2, Stupava
tel.: (421) (2) 60252618

Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
03.07.2002 13:30