ADSM-L

Include/Exclude

2002-07-02 17:13:16
Subject: Include/Exclude
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:00:40 -0700
I've just installed WIN2K client 5.1.0.1 on a system to play with and from
what I can see the Exclude list does not work. I have some Exclude.Dir lines
and these directories will probably back up since I still see the files
normally with the GUI. Within those directories I can see specific excludes
from other excludes I do have on specific types of files that do work. I've
tried * and ? with no success.

Anyone else seen this?

Anyone have a Win2k or NT dsm.opt they've tested on the V5 client with the
"standards" that work?

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:    <mailto:gillg AT saic DOT com> gillg AT saic DOT com
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (877) 905-7154