ADSM-L

Scripts on Coderelief.com

2002-07-02 07:48:59
Subject: Scripts on Coderelief.com
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 07:47:07 -0400
I tried to use the dailytsmstatus and monthlytsmstatus scripts on
http://www.coderelief.com for monitoring my TSM Server.
Can't seem to get the daily script to work properly. If I run it as it is, it
skips the client side processing, data collection and doesn't create the
partner report. If I comment out the if [[ ${arguments} = "on" ]], then, else
statements it gives me additional reports but a blank dailyPartnerRepot and
dailyreport report.
Help!!
I am running TSMServer 4.2.1.11 on AIX 4.3

Any help is appreciated.

Rajesh Oak

Win a first-class trip to New Orleans and vacation Elvis Style!.
Enter NOW!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail/http://www.elvis.lycos.com/sweepstakes/