ADSM-L

AW: Passwordaccess generate failing

2002-06-28 01:14:35
Subject: AW: Passwordaccess generate failing
From: "Luscombe John (HS)" <John.Luscombe AT CONCORDIA DOT CH>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:12:48 +0200
Hi List,

Thanks for the help team.

I managed to get it working last night by doing basically as below, but I
also deleted the TSM.PWD file. The only strange thing, and I think this was
causing me all the problems, was that there seems to be a time delay. When I
did the password reset, and then dsmc q sess on the client, it failed with
authentcation failure. Some time later, I issued a dsmc sched, thinking that
I'd use my own userid and password, but magically it connected
automatically, without asking for the userid. So it worked, but apparently
only after some time had elapsed. Maybe I was just being too hasty for our
tired old machine 8).

Thanks for the help

John.