ADSM-L

Re: Shortfalls in tsm/adsm

2002-06-27 10:30:43
Subject: Re: Shortfalls in tsm/adsm
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:28:21 +0300
I cannot answer to the question but am afraid the answer is negative.
You can even find an APAR caused by TSM-driver for AIX (!!! not Solaris or
HP-UX) not being written according to AIX rules. Result: the devices being
deleted/unconfigured after restart (I learned this the hard way).
So lets not laugh too much on the others but try to be *always* better
than them.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant