ADSM-L

Re: Slow Reclamation from disk

2002-06-26 17:07:07
Subject: Re: Slow Reclamation from disk
From: Etienne Brodeur <ebrodeur AT SERTI DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:03:17 -0400
I did try it and it does move a lot faster..  So this has nothing to do
with the fact that my diskpool is on a SAN drives right?  So keeping data
on diskpool is not a good idea in small installations?  I was told by
Tivoli techs to try and keep a couple of days of backups on disk if
possible to speed up restores...  Is this not a good idea?

Thanks for the help,

Etienne Brodeur

Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
06/26/2002 11:55 AM