ADSM-L

Mac OS X scheduler

2002-06-18 14:22:51
Subject: Mac OS X scheduler
From: "Gretchen L. Thiele" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:16:36 EDT
Well, I suppose this makes sense. There was a file called
TSM Timer.txt (or something close to that) in previous versions.
This was a flat ASCII file that kept a date/time stamp for
either the next scheduled event or the next/last contact with
the server. I'll give this a shot, too.

>I can't seem to find confirmation anywhere of successful implementation
>of the 5.1 client on Mac OS X, particularly the scheduler daemon.  I
>spoke with Level 2 and they asked us to trace the scheduler daemon by
>creating a file called "TSM Daemon.txt" in the directory where the
>scheduler daemon is installed.  Just thought I'd pass that along and see
>if anyone has any thoughts, success, etc.

Gretchen Thiele
Princeton University