ADSM-L

TSM and Windows 2000 Active Directory.

2002-06-18 12:22:07
Subject: TSM and Windows 2000 Active Directory.
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN.NICK AT PHOENIXWM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:20:18 -0400
Good afternoon,

 Can anyone tell me if they have been able to accomplish the following
using TSM 4.2 client running on Windows 2000? We are looking at recovering
a Windows 2000 server using TSM's backup data to a physically different
Windows 2000 server. The hardware is different as well. We are running TSM
4.1 on OS/390 2.10. If someone could point me in the right direction I
would appreciate it.

 If you could let me know what steps were taken and if other software
needed to be used that would be helpful as well.

 Thanks,
    Brian

Brian L. Nick
Systems Technician - Storage Solutions
The Phoenix Companies Inc.
100 Bright Meadow Blvd
Enfield CT. 06082-1900

E-MAIL:  Brian.Nick AT phoenixwm DOT com
PHONE:   (860)403-2281