ADSM-L

Re: Licensing problems on TSM for Windows 5.1.1.0

2002-06-14 12:04:53
Subject: Re: Licensing problems on TSM for Windows 5.1.1.0
From: Joerg Pohlmann/CanWest/IBM <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:02:30 -0700
I have upgraded from 5.1.0.2 to 5.1.1.0. The code is in the maintenance -
not the patches -  directory on the ftp server, eg. for the windows server
it's at
ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/server/v5r1/WIN/LATEST/

Mark, you are absolutely correct, the mgsyslan.lic, oracle.lic
registrations with number=n works fine. Thanks for the tip. All
nnwhatever.lic files are still in the product directory. I suspect it's
because I have upgraded as opposed to doing a fresh install.

Dava Canan, you can close the PMR.

Joerg Pohlmann
604-535-0452

Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
2002-06-13 21:05