ADSM-L

Re: TSM aix server code 4.2.2.4

2002-06-13 13:01:37
Subject: Re: TSM aix server code 4.2.2.4
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:58:59 -0400
I have a call opened with Tivoli Support right now actually about that. We
just put the "4.2.2.4" patch on yesterday and we're still getting those
"lock conflict" errors in the activity log. I'll keep everyone updated what
TSM says. If anyone else has any updates or input into this please let me
know thanks!.

--Justin Richard Bleistein

                    "Burton,

                    Robert"              To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    <robert.burto        cc:

                    n AT RBC DOT COM>           Subject:     TSM aix server
code 4.2.2.4
                    Sent by:

                    "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA

                    RIST.EDU>

                    06/13/2002

                    08:46 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

Anybody out there running the AIX version of the 4.2.2.4 server code.  We
are experiencing conflict lock problems on 4.2.2.0 and we have been advised
to go to 4.2.2.4 server level.  Has anybody seen any problems with this
level of code?

Robert Burton
Enterprise Storage Network Analyst
Royal Bank of Canada
315 Front St West
Toronto, On, M5V 3A4
* 416-348-3849
* Robert.Burton AT rbc DOT com <mailto:Robert.Burton AT rbc DOT com>

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does This
e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not
waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courriel est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux
droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou
copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne
autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite. Si vous
recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par
retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.