ADSM-L

Re: pst files

2002-06-11 03:42:26
Subject: Re: pst files
From: "Peter Pijpelink - P.L.C.S. BV Storage Consultants" <tsm AT PLCS DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:40:10 +0200
Hi people.

look at www.tsmmediamanager.nl under support/tips there you can download the outlook killer program. (smile: I was wrong, we did not wrote this, Microsoft did)
Seems Bill also makes suicide software for themselfs haha

Greetings

Peter

At 12:11 10-06-2002 +0200, you wrote:
Hi

We had this problem before. Our Outlook/Exchange users left their client
running over night, which first of all produced a lot of errors, and
second of all made backups both take a long time, and also not backing up
open PST-files.

The solution is to install St Bernard Open File Manager. We have this
software running on two large fileservers containing both PST, and
PAB-files. Today, all files are backed up, and the backup time is a lot
faster.

The installation of St Bernard is very easy, and requires a minimum of
time.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

"Wholey, Joseph (TGA\\MLOL)" <JWholey AT EXCHANGE.ML DOT COM>
2002-06-07 16:38