ADSM-L

Re: best method to deal w/long term storage of tapes

2002-06-10 13:16:49
Subject: Re: best method to deal w/long term storage of tapes
From: horse <horse AT AUSTIN.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:15:02 -0500
 Thx for the response.
 I feel much more confident/comfortable with the implemented scenario now.

BTW:
 AIX SERVER: 433_08, H70, 4x332 PROCS, 8GB RAM, 3x100MB ETHERNET, SSA
TYPES: D40 (primary pools), 020
 TSM SERVER: 4.2.1.15
  Tape Lib's: 2 x DLT 7337 306 (35GB drives), w/2xDrives/Lib

 TSM CLIENTS: 4.2.1.25

 Thx again for all of the help...

Mr. Lindsey Thomson